Interested in working visually but don’t know where to start?
Below are some of my favorite resources about visuals, visual thinking, visual mapping, and visual facilitation. I’m constantly on the hunt for new resources, so please check back often!
- UZMO: Thinking With Your Pen by Martin Haussmann
- The Idea Shapers by Brandy Agerbeck
- The Sketchnote Handbook by Mike Rohde
- The Doodle Revolution by Sunni Brown
- Show and Tell by Dan Roam
- Visual Leaders by David Sibbet
- Visual Thinking by Willemien Brand
- Making Work Visible by Dominica DeGrandis
- Gamestorming by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, and James Macanufo
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
- Pencil Me In by Christina Wodtke
- Christina Merkley’s Benefits of Graphic Facilitation
- Doug Neill’s Getting Started with Sketchnoting
- Alphachimp’s Rockstar Scribe Resource Guide
In addition, check out and download 10 Easy Ways to Start Using Visuals and Visual Thinking below.