Over the past few years, I have cultivated a fantastic visual thinking library. Check out some of my favorite visual thinking, visual mapping, and visual facilitation books.
- Visual Thinking by Willemien Brand
- The Idea Shapers by Brandy Agerbeck
- The Sketchnote Handbook by Mike Rohde
- The Doodle Revolution by Sunni Brown
- Draw a Better Business by Cara Holland
- Pencil Me In by Christina Wodtke
- Visual Leaders by David Sibbet
- Picture Your Business Strategy by Christine Chopyak
- UZMO: Thinking With Your Pen by Martin Haussmann
- Making Work Visible by Dominica DeGrandis
- Gamestorming by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, and James Macanufo
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
What are some of yours?